* DISCLAIMER: This course is not intended as a replacement for medical treatment. Always consult with your physician or mental health care provider if you could benefit from this course. If your health care provider has questions, we are happy to answer their questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this course you will experience coaching as a (group) client as well as a practitioner. You will complete the course with extensive practical experience.
What you will learn:
- How to cope with stress
- How to deal with emotions
- Yogic inside into the question: “Who am I?”
- How to find out what you truly want in life
- How to naturally lower anxiety, stress, and depression
- How to develop profound inner peace and joy
- How to eat for more happiness
- Much more…
You will conclude this course with a certification as:
Integrative Life Coach Level 1 (200 Hours)
The coaching techniques are based on ancient yogic principles and may include elements (for clients to chose from) from spiritual teachings as well. A practitioner might recommend their clients to study certain material of their faith while practicing other modules from positive psychology.
The main teacher of this course is Nikolai Manek, the founder of Yogamu, one of the largest yoga schools in the world. He is the US ambassador for the World Yoga Federation of India and teaches meditation to thousands of yoga and meditation teachers. He has assembled an amazing team of yogis and subject matter experts to give you different perspectives as well as highly qualified live classes in different areas such as yoga asana, yogic breathing, and more.
This course includes:
- One group coaching call per week (recordings available, even though you won’t be able to see footage from breakout rooms!)
- Mo-Fr daily group meditation
- One monthly assignment to help answer the 2 most important questions: “Who am I?” and “What do I want?”
- The basics of yoga as a way of life
- The basics of Ayurveda
- Access to discounted 1:1 coaching sessions with our “Campus Pioneers” and TerraMD team
- Training on CERT (Client Evaluation and Recommendation Tool) once it becomes available
- Membership in exclusive and tranquil student group with teacher participation